Sunday, 30 November 2014
Tuesday, 28 February 2012
FOR DETAIL CONTACT NOW-7209000585
Thursday, 20 October 2011
What is Embedded Robotics?
Why Embedded Robotics is must ?
Millions of products in our everyday life today have some form of embedded software in them. Home appliances, automobiles, wireless devices and consumer electronics devices are just a few examples.In this embedded domain involves, software development, design and manufacture and even re-engineering of new and existing reference designs, development of device drivers, wired and wireless stacks and even porting of network protocols.
To design tomorrow's Embedded System today industry needs over a million professionals in this field by 2010. Because…
- Corporations need trained professionals for design and implement embedded software in electronic instrumentation hardware.
- Consulting firms need embedded specialists, engineers and technicians to provide professional expertise for corporations and government agencies.
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded C Programmer
- Embedded developer
- Embedded Application Engineer
- Research & Development
- Technical Support Engineer
“The leader of the PC revolution predicts that the next hot field will be robotics “
- Bill Gates.